Craft Design Team Final Lineup Announcement


We are extremely happy to announce our complete Craft Design Team line up!

We'll be sharing images of what these very talented individuals create with our up coming products with you very soon. But for now we thought you would like to get to know our Design Team...



Noreen McKie


I have always crafted in some sense from being a very young girl, sewing, knitting, Plaster of Paris mould making and painting, etc etc. I have worked for Susan and Doreen for the past 21years and every stage of development of the company has brought new crafting outlets. I originally got the job with the company when Sue saw two cakes I had decorated for gifts! I loved making our famous collectors items porcelain dolls and we then moved on to Flower Soft, card making, stamping and CD crafting soon followed on behind!

I now feel back to full circle joining in with sample making using our award winning moulds for craft and cake. The journey has taken me to many places I would never have gone and has been exciting and eventful and, as always, remains a great source of creative pleasure

Visit the Katy Sue Designs Facebook page.



Linda McNulty

I started card making in 2012 as my sister made cards and I loved what she made, so I thought I would give it a try, I haven't looked back since!!!  within 3 months I decided to enter Quick Cards 100th issue card competition where 10 prizes were up for grabs I was one of those 10. Ive also had a card in the Simply Cards & Papercraft for designing a card from the front cover gift. I have been guest designer for Quick Cards for the valentine's  edition they did last year. I decided to buy some Katy Sue moulds to give another dimension to my cards which I love. I don't walk about with glitter on me its cornflower most of the time!!! I love to make quite a few ahead so I can grab some to paint or colour to match my colour scheme of the card. I also love to colour images to use as toppers too.

Visit Linda's blog lindamcnultysblogspot.co.uk



Margaret Waters

I have been crafting for more years than I care to remember! I suppose I started as a small girl making things out of my Easter egg boxes etc! I then went on to needlework, in particular cross stitch, from which I made cards for friends and family. In the early 80’s I got really hooked on card making.

A few years, and a lot of cards, later I had made a couple of Oriental cards using Flower Soft and gave them to Noreen, from there I was invited to make something with the nursery rhyme toppers and have since then had the pleasure and privilege of making cards, boxes, books, some cake samples and anything else I can think of with the wonderful Katy Sue products.

I currently demo and/or do workshops. I have given talks combined with demos and workshops at WI’s. Making cards and cakes for friends and family is still a part of my life along with helping with crafts and fundraising for the nursing home where my Dad lives. All of this as a hobby which has taken over my life!

My main priority has always been my work for Katy Sue Designs – the beauty and quality of all of their products makes them a joy and a pleasure to work with and I am honoured to have been part of the design team for so long
.



Karen Seal

I craft as a hobby and was introduced, by a friend, about 6 years ago to card making and scrapbooking.  Whilst I love paper craft about 18 months ago I made my first clay cake topper for my nephews wedding and I was hooked from then on.  I love to combine clay with card making and the moulds produced by Katy Sue Designs are so versatile and easy to use. I now use air dry clay as well as polymer clay for anything from a card to Home Décor.




Victoria Heasman

In my real life I am a animal welfare officer at Gatwick airport. I have done this for approx 9 years. I also work occasionally for glitter magic at the NEC and Sandown.

I have always crafted and started when I was very young. My mam was a dressmaker and sold sewing machines. I was so small I used the foot treadle with my hand. I started making cards mixed media ect and wanted buttons and embellishments to match. This is when I got addicted to polymer clay. I by chance saw Kathryn Sturrock on C&C creating with polymer clay, I realized its potential and I have never looked back. I have been serious about my creations for about 1 year. I first found Katy sue products when I saw Noreen using flower soft! Which works well with polymer clay.

Visit Victoria's Facebook page Lots of Love and Glitter




Julie Caddy

Hi my Name is Julie Caddy and I love everything Craft!

I have crafted for as long as I can remember. I get a great feeling when I give a gift I have made and seeing the recipients reaction when I tell them I made it just for them!

I've worked in many areas of Craft but my main love is Cake Decorating and Clay Craft. Both of these are fab mediums to work with but using them in relation to Katy Sue Products Well, that’s when it really gets exciting! The moulds produce amazing, intricate work and I just love working with them. They give such a professional finish and I look forward to using new moulds as soon as they are released.


Visit Julie's Facebook page Cakes and Craft

Guest Design Team Members

 

Susan Mason

I have always crafted even as a child. We would always be making toys, bears, cushions, knitting jumpers, covering the ironing board and matching fabric for the toaster cover ha ha, if it could be covered in fabric it was!  I went to secretarial college when I left school and worked in office based jobs for 20 years. Still making my own furnishings for the home.

I got into card making when I moved to Maldon in Essex 17 years ago, I found a little craft shop, bought my first rubber stamp and my card and craft making started from that little heart shaped stamp!  I made a card for my niece, personalised it with her name from peel off stickers and her age and after that got orders to make some for her friends.

I now run my own little Bespoke Wedding Stationery and card making business which is www.rosesandribbons.com

Susan's Facebook page is - Rose and Ribbons



Angie Evans

I'm 53 years young and have been an avid crafter for 30+ years.  I enjoy a wide rage of crafts from sewing, knitting, cake decorating and paper crafts. I was introduced to Katy Sue designs back in 2005 when I had my own craft shop and tea rooms.  Flower soft was the first of the Katy Sue Design range I stocked and that was were my relationship with KSD started.

Since closing my shop I have had the pleasure of being part of the KSD design team and a demonstrator for them at many shows all over country.

I was a part of the team  when KSD first introduced the fabulous moulds and was never more proud when I was invited to join them at CHA in LA when they won the award for best innovative cake decorating product. I enjoy using all of the KSD products as I am able to use them in all aspect of my crafting across the board and the quality makes for a perfect result every time.


I now enjoy being a freelance demonstrator and am looking forward to using the new and exciting products from KSD.



Lin Sands

I started crafting about 7 years ago. I watched Create and Craft which is what got me started. Jacqui Dennis introduced me to Noreen and Flower Soft which I love. And now I also love Katy Sue Designs products, it is fun and easy to use with great results xxx

Visit Lin's blog lins70craftingplace.blogspot.co.uk


Kathryn Sturrock

Kathryn Sturrock has been creating her cute characters for 20 years, making her polymer clay figures for home décor and handmade cards.

She has taught her unique modelling style to students up and down the country as well as regularly appearing on UK TV in the Crafting With Clay shows on the Create and Craft channel. As demand for her characters grew, Kathryn partnered with award-winning mould manufacturer Katy Sue Designs® to produce her own range of character moulds.

Labels: , , , ,